Super Lenny is one of the latest sportsbooks to hit the current market. What they bring to the table is a refreshing approach of being much more in touch with their bettors. In a weird way, they almost feel like more of a mate than anything with their witty tagline of “Deer to be different” along with a logo of a deer in a tux.
But, the site does have a more serious side and that is all to do with sports betting. In fact, it’s actually been quite impressive to see how much the company have brought to the table in such a short period of time. They’ve only been trading since 2013 and already have dozens of sports with hundreds, if not thousands of markets to bet on.
Please note - SuperLenny has closed down and is no longer operating in any jurisdiction. This review is no longer actively maintained.
Live betting is an area that Super Lenny has obviously been quick to pounce on. Whilst the site is still growing, we noticed that their live betting section is already pretty well established. The main sports on offer from this are football and tennis in terms of market depth, but you’ll often find other sports included as well, just with slightly lesser coverage.
It’s safe to say that football is one sport that the company are really trying to push, which makes sense given that the majority of their traffic will come from across Europe. The games on offer are actually really impressive and you’ll often find dozens of markets to bet on for each sport. A nice addition is the inclusion of some basic stats for upcoming games, such as each teams form and head to head results.
Finally, we just want to touch on the design of the site. Often you see new sites entering this marketplace with a slightly dull looking design, but not Super Lenny. The site looks fantastic to be honest! It’s got a very clean feel about it, which in turn makes it feel modern and easy to navigate. One gripe we may have is that the font can be a little small, but this is merely personal preference. All in all though, a very, very solid introduction for Super Lenny!
There’s a fairly standard range of methods available to use. Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard are all accepted plus your usual major debit cards.
- Minimum Deposit – For all payment methods, the minimum that you can deposit is £10.
- Minimum Withdrawal – Also the same for all methods of payment, the minimum that you will be able to withdraw is £20.
- Withdrawal Time – Payments to debit cards and also via bank transfer, will take between 3 and 4 working days. EWallets will be credited within 24 hours.
- Fees – The site reserves the right to apply a 5% charge to withdrawals where turnover is less than the deposit amount.
- Bonus Exclusions – First deposits by Neteller, Skrill and Paysafecard will not receive the casino welcome bonus.
Licence & Contact
- Live Chat – Via website
- Email – [email protected]
- Telephone – Not available at present
- Licence Details – UK Gambling Commission 39482
- Company Name – Betit Operations Limited
- Registered Company Address – Central North Business Centre, Level 5 Fawwara Lane, Sliema, Malta, SLM1 670