RealDealBet are one of the newest, yet fastest growing bookmakers in the industry. The company are actually owned by Blue Star Planet LTD, and whilst the brand might not seem all that experienced, the group and team behind them have over 10 years worth experience in the betting industry alone.
The company are based out of Malta, but have ties to the UK in that their licensing comes from the UK Gambling Commission. This allows RealDealBet to legally trade in a number of countries around the world, but it’s fair to say that their main target market comes from the UK and Europe. In fact, the only major noticeable absentee from the list comes in the form of the US.
One of the most unusual aspects regarding RealDealBet is their affiliation with former boxing Heavyweight Champion, Evander Holyfield. It’s Holyfield who has allowed the company to define a brand almost instantly and it’s definitely a different twist on what you would normally find from these types of companies.
Please Note: RealDealBet is longer in operation.
Acca Club: Weekly Free £10
New and existing customers can bag a free £10 every week by placing four separate sports accumulators between Monday and Sunday. So, what do you need to do to qualify?
- Opt-in – This you can’t miss, there’s a big golden opt-in button that you can reach from the promotions page.
- Place 4 separate acca’s – These must contain at least three selections (trebles and upwards) each leg with odds of 3/5 or greater. Your selections can be on any sports market.
- Get a free £10 bet – This is valid for 7 days and can be used on any market of the sportsbook with odds of evens (2.0) up to 7/1 (8.0).
You won’t have to wait until the end of the week to receive your free bet, it will be credited shortly after you’ve placed your final qualifying bet. A minor snag is that you’ll need to opt-in before placing your first qualifying bet each week but we’d say this is a minor inconvenience in order to receive the freebie.
Monthly Deposit Bonus
This reload bonus changes format slightly each month but is generally available. By depositing using the monthly code and turning over this amount on a single bet, you can get bonus credit. Below is an example of a recent reload bonus.
- Deposit using the code 30FIERY. (min £10)
- Turn over this deposit on one accumulator with 3 legs or more. Each leg must have minimum odds of 3/5.
- You’ll get 50% of this deposit value as bonus credit (max £30).
This bonus credit does have wagering requirements; this example would need to be turned over five times before being transferred to your cash balance. Again, this will need to be on trebles and upwards, with each selection having minimum odds of 3/5. This code can only be used once per customer so bear this in mind if you intend to place more than one qualifying bet.
As we mention above, the specific terms of this offer will vary from month to month but it will be broadly the same each time. Check the promotions page for the current details.
RealDeal have free bets and money back specials on a range of major sporting events. Football, tennis, golf and snooker are all included and will change depending on what sport is currently running. Some offers are ever-present and these are outlined below.
Enhanced Acca Bonus
At RealDealBet you are going to be able to claim an enhanced acca bonus on a huge range of bets from within their sportsbook. The offer is based around football (1×2 and Both Teams to Score) and horse racing markets (fixed odds on day of the race). The promotion covers a good range of leagues to bet on including Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga and several international markets, to name but a few.
The more selections that you include in you include in your acca, the higher the percentage of bonus that you are going to get. So, 5-folds will get 10% and 16+-folds will be able to claim the full 60% that’s on offer. Each selection must be at odds of 1.2 or greater to qualify and the maximum ‘Extra Winnings’ that you can receive is that of £10,000.
Beaten by a Head Payback
You may be familiar with similar offers, this gives you a refund of your win single stakes as a free bet if your horse is beaten into finishing second by a distance of a head or less. Whilst the maximum amount you can receive is £10, this is available on all horse races. To receive your free bet, you must email the team at [email protected] putting HEAD OR LESS MONEY BACK as the subject within seven days of the race being run.
Beaten by the SP Favourite Cashback
This is quite similar to the above offer but here you’ll get a free bet refund up to £10 if your horse finishes second to the starting price favourite by any distance. Unlike the beaten by a head refund, this applies to a specific meeting each day. This again applies to win singles or the win part of each way singles but unlike the above offer, you’ll be automatically credited with your free bet if you qualify.
What’s been impressive to see from RealDealBet is that they have managed to make a modern looking sportsbook in a relatively short period of time. The black and gold combination is a classic one and it works really well with the software that they are running.
The site offers up a really good range of sports betting markets to choose from, although it may come as little surprise to hear that the two main sports are that of football and horse racing, making up a large percentage of total, market coverage.
The addition of sports based in the US definitely odd a nice USP to the site, with coverage of NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB being some of the best that we have come across.
The cash out feature is one of the bookmakers’ latest additions and it’s a one that has been well worth waiting for. What’s great is that it not only allows you to cash out your full bet, but also includes partial cash out meaning that you can lock in net wins whilst still letting a percentage of your original bet run.
There’s a good number of payment options available so there should be a method to use that suits you. Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards can be used as well as Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard, ecoPayz and direct bank transfers.
- Minimum Deposit – Deposits using debit cards, PayPal, Skrill and Paysafecard have a minimum of £5. If you use Neteller, bank transfers or ecoPayz, the minimum deposit is higher at £10.
- Minimum Withdrawal – The method with the lowest minimum withdrawal is Skrill at £5. All other methods have a £10 minimum with the exception of bank wires which have a minimum of £25.
- Withdrawal Time – Skrill, Neteller and ecoPayz have the quickest processing times at 1-2 days. Credit/debit cards and PayPal will take 3-5 days and bank transfers will take 5-7 days.
- Fees – All methods are free of fees.
- Bonus Exclusions – If you deposit using Neteller or Skrill you will ot be able to take advantage of the welcome bonus or the monthly reload bonus.
Licence & Contact
- Live Chat – Via website
- Email – [email protected]
- Telephone – UK +44 203 695 8767
- Post – Blue Star Planet Limited, The Hub Suite W301, Triq Sant Andrija, San Gwann, SGN 1612, Malta
- Licence Details – UK Gambling Commission 43173
- Company Name – Blue Star Planet Limited
- Registered Company Address – Suit W301, Triq Sant Andjira, San Gwan, SGN 1612