At BettingOffers.org.uk, we showcase the latest betting offers from leading UK online betting sites and bookmakers. And unlike most betting guides, we list all offers - not just the ones for new customers.
Below you'll find a list of our top 5 free bets - these are introductory offers that can only be claimed when signing up (hence 'sign up bonus' or SUB). If you don't have accounts with the bookmakers and betting sites in the table, we strongly recommend getting one as they are not only some of the best bookies on the web, but they also offer a large majority of the cashback offers that we list elsewhere on the site. For a larger list of free bet bonuses, head on over to our free bets page.
Best Free Bet Offers For New Customers
Next up are some feeds of the latest betting offers and cashback specials categorised by sport and ordered by date of expiry - meaning that offers that are specific to a football game that takes place today will be at the top of the football list. Once an offer expires, it is removed from the feed automatically keeping the list clear of clutter and full of relevant promotions.
Of course, we cover plenty more offers than just the ones you see listed on this page - you can find the full list of promotions for each sport on the relevant category pages - we currently have them for football, horse racing and rugby. We also provide individual guides to larger sporting events such as Cheltenham and the Grand National - you'll find links to these in the right hand menu.
Latest Online Betting Offers & Promotions
About This Site
Pretty much all of the big UK bookmakers offer money back specials and promotions for the big sports betting events, and the bigger the event, the bigger the offers. But keeping track of these offers can be a nightmare - especially when you consider that bookies tend to release their promotions at the last minute.
So that's where we come in. At Betting Offers we list the best offers from trusted and reliable bookmakers (you'll probably recognise a large chunk of the betting sites we feature) all of which are neatly categorised by sport and removed from our listings as soon as they're no longer available.
On all of our list pages we sort the offers according to the date the promotion expires - so a cash back special for tonights game will appear higher on the list than an offer for tomorrows game. However, some bookmakers run ongoing promotions that are valid for multiple games - because these either have a longer validity period (or no expiry date at all) they will appear towards the end of the lists. So it's a good idea to have a scroll through to make sure that you don't miss out on an offer that you might otherwise be interested in.
Betting Offers Explained
Just in case you're scratching your head wondering what we're going on about, we figured it's probably worth giving you a quick run down on the different types of promotion you'll find on this website:
Introductory Free Bets/Bonuses
The first is for sign-up offers and welcome bonuses - to claim these you will need to be a new customer at the site. These promotions are usually in the form of a completely free bet, matched bet or deposit bonus. These bonuses are great for general betting and there are plenty of them - you can either browse our list at the top of the page to see our favourites, or for a longer list, head on over to the free bets page.
The second type of offers are open to everyone - including both new customers and existing customers. Some of these offers such as Bet365's 'Bore Draw' special have been running for a long time, whilst others relate to a specific event and end very quickly. This second category of promotion is incredibly varied and consists of:
- Cashback/Money Back Specials: Here you receive your money back if something specific happens. For example you might get your money back on a correct score bet if a red card is shown at any point during the game, or if your horse loses by less than a length.
- Reload Bonuses: Top up your account with the bookie and they might give you some bonuses to bet with. For example, get a bonus worth 50% of your next deposit.
- Product Incentives: Sometimes a bookmaker will offer up some free bets or bonuses to try out a new product or market. For example, Bet365 offer a free £50 bet to try out their mobile betting service and BetVictor offer a £5 free bet on their new spincast market.
- Enhanced Payouts: This is where your bet will be paid out at higher odds than normal. For example, at Totesport you'll get paid out at triple odds if you place a Lucky 15 bet on the horses and only get one winner correct. Another popular offer is the Double Delight promotion from Betfred where your correct first goalscorer bet will get paid out at double odds if they go on to score a second time during the game.
- Free Bets: Last up are free bets which are making an appearance here as well as in the introductory section. Sometimes bookies will give out free bets if something specific happens - for example, Bet365 will give you a free bet if you correctly pick the winner of a featured horse race that has odds of 4/1 or over.
There are, of course, other kinds of offer and the bookies are very good at coming up with new and unique ideas to keep their punters happy. So take a browse of the latest offerings in the feed above and see what takes your fancy!
Latest Betting Offers
- Golf Acca Insurance - Money Back On Losing 2 & 3 Ball Accumulators
- Unlimited Risk Free Horse Racing Bets
- Lucky 15/31/63 Enhancements (Horse Racing)
- NFL Double Delight - Get Double The Odds If Your Winning First Touchdown Bet Scores Again In The Same Game
- Free £50 Mobile Bet For All Customers (Extended)