At BettingOffers.org.uk, we showcase the latest betting offers from leading UK online betting sites and bookmakers. And unlike most betting guides, we list all offers - not just the ones for new customers.
Below you'll find a list of our top 5 free bets - these are introductory offers that can only be claimed when signing up (hence 'sign up bonus' or SUB). If you don't have accounts with the bookmakers and betting sites in the table, we strongly recommend getting one as they are not only some of the best bookies on the web, but they also offer a large majority of the cashback offers that we list elsewhere on the site. For a larger list of free bet bonuses, head on over to our free bets page.
Best Free Bet Offers For New Customers
|Site||Free Bet||Bonus Info||Offers||Bet Now|
|£200||First Deposit Matched Up To £200||Bonus can be withdrawn after betting 3x bonus + deposit|
|£20||Bet £5 For A £20 Free Bet||Min odds only 1/5 (1.2), stake not returned with winnings|
|£20||Bet £5, Get £20 plus £5 Every Week||Bet £25 each week for a £5 free bet. Min odds are evens.|
|£30||Bet £10 for a £30 free bet||Min cumulative odds of evens (2.0), stake not included in returns|
|£25||First Bet Matched Up To £25||Min odds evens (2.0), but no min for 4-folds or greater|
New Customer Enhanced Odds & Specials
More and more bookies are now offering huge enhanced odds deals to new customers as an alternative to the regular free bet offers. These are massive loss leaders for the bookmakers and usually revolve around big matches and events. They also don't last long - so if you like the look of one of these, grab it whilst you can.
Of course, we cover plenty more offers than just the ones you see listed on this page - you can find the full list of promotions for each sport on the relevant category pages (we currently have them for football, horse racing, rugby, tennis and golf). In addition, we also provide individual guides to larger sporting events such as Cheltenham and the Grand National - you'll find links to these in the right hand menu nearer to the event.
Latest Online Betting Offers & Promotions
- French Open - 16th May to 5th June 2016
- European Championship - 10th June to 10th July 216
- Royal Ascot Festival - 14th to 18th June 2016
In this next section we'll cover the more common types of offer that a lot of bookmakers tend to offer. That doesn't mean that they're all the same though, as you'll find that variation in the terms can make a big difference to the value of an offer. For each promotion we've written a guide comparing the betting sites that offer it, explaining how it works and how to make the most of it.
- Accumulator Insurance - A very popular promotion that's offered by many bookmakers, yet varies wildly from site to site. The basic premise involves getting your money back (usually as a free bet) if only one leg of your accumulator loses. However, what you can bet on, and how many legs you need to place is different at pretty much every bookie. Some offer it on BTTS accas with 4 or more legs, whilst others will let you bet on any market in any sport, but require at least 6 legs. So which offer you go for is going to depend on what you want to bet on. More details here.
- Accumulator Bonuses - Alternatively, if you'd favour a bonus on your winning accas over insurance on your losing ones, then go for an accumulator bonus. These payout an extra bonus of between 5% and 100% on your winning bets, with the actual percentage depending on the number of legs.
- Loyalty Offers & Free Bets - On this website we feature many money back specials and other offers that can be claimed by existing customers at a bookie, but this section looks specifically at bonuses, rewards and free bets that are available to all customers. Included in this guide are reload bonuses, loyalty programs and even who's more likely to dish out free bets. More details here.
- Best Odds Guaranteed - A simple promotion, but one that can make a big difference to your winnings. This offer normally applies to horse racing and/or greyhoud racing and guarantees to give you the better odds out of the SP and the price you took. So if the odds drift, you'll still get paid the bigger price, and if they shorten, you get the longer odds you originally took. More details here.
- Price Promise - Price promises are most common in horse racing, but sometimes happen in football and other sports as well. Put simply, the bookmaker guarantees to offer the best odds when compared to other bookmakers. And if they don't, they'll match it. Put simply, a price promise means you don't need to go hunting for the best odds, as you're guaranteed to have them.
About This Site
Pretty much all of the big UK bookmakers offer money back specials and promotions for the big sports betting events, and the bigger the event, the bigger the offers. But keeping track of these offers can be a nightmare - especially when you consider that bookies tend to release their promotions at the last minute.
So that's where we come in. At Betting Offers we list the best offers from trusted and reliable bookmakers (you'll probably recognise a large chunk of the betting sites we feature) all of which are neatly categorised by sport and removed from our listings as soon as they're no longer available.
On all of our list pages we sort the offers according to the date the promotion expires - so a cash back special for tonights game will appear higher on the list than an offer for tomorrows game. However, some bookmakers run ongoing promotions that are valid for multiple games - because these either have a longer validity period (or no expiry date at all) they will appear towards the end of the lists. So it's a good idea to have a scroll through to make sure that you don't miss out on an offer that you might otherwise be interested in.
Betting Offers Explained
Just in case you're scratching your head wondering what we're going on about, we figured it's probably worth giving you a quick run down on the different types of promotion you'll find on this website:
Introductory Free Bets/Bonuses
The first is for sign-up offers and welcome bonuses - to claim these you will need to be a new customer at the site. These promotions are usually in the form of a completely free bet, matched bet or deposit bonus. These bonuses are great for general betting and there are plenty of them - you can either browse our list at the top of the page to see our favourites, or for a longer list, head on over to the free bets page.
The second type of offers are open to everyone - including both new customers and existing customers. Some of these offers such as Bet365's 'Bore Draw' special have been running for a long time, whilst others relate to a specific event and end very quickly. This second category of promotion is incredibly varied and consists of:
- Cashback/Money Back Specials: Here you receive your money back if something specific happens. For example you might get your money back on a correct score bet if a red card is shown at any point during the game, or if your horse loses by less than a length.
- Reload Bonuses: Top up your account with the bookie and they might give you some bonuses to bet with. For example, get a bonus worth 50% of your next deposit.
- Product Incentives: Sometimes a bookmaker will offer up some free bets or bonuses to try out a new product or market. For example, Bet365 offer a free £50 bet to try out their mobile betting service and BetVictor offer a £5 free bet on their new spincast market.
- Enhanced Payouts: This is where your bet will be paid out at higher odds than normal. For example, at Totesport you'll get paid out at triple odds if you place a Lucky 15 bet on the horses and only get one winner correct. Another popular offer is the Double Delight promotion from Betfred where your correct first goalscorer bet will get paid out at double odds if they go on to score a second time during the game.
- Free Bets: Last up are free bets which are making an appearance here as well as in the introductory section. Sometimes bookies will give out free bets if something specific happens - for example, Bet365 will give you a free bet if you correctly pick the winner of a featured horse race that has odds of 4/1 or over.
There are, of course, other kinds of offer and the bookies are very good at coming up with new and unique ideas to keep their punters happy. So take a browse of the latest offerings in the feed above and see what takes your fancy!
Popular Betting Offers
- Super Acca Insurance - Money Back If Up To Three Legs Lose In An Accumulator
- ComeOn - £5 Completely Free No Deposit Bonus + 100% up £200 [Exclusive]
- Money Back On Tennis Accumulators If Only One Leg Loses
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus Up To 50%
- Get Double Odds On Winning First Tryscorer Bets If That Player Scores Again